Please click on the links below to view our current opportunities.
Professional Career Opportunities
Micro-Trak Systems is now taking applications for an Applications Engineer.
This individual will promote the sale of custom electronic control systems to equipment manufacturers or system integrators.
Job responsibilities include:
- evaluation of customer needs
- preparation of product requirements
- working with the Micro-Trak product development team to realize the end product.
Qualified candidates must have experience with modern farm equipment, general agricultural practices, and precision farming products. Knowledge of hydraulic systems is a plus. Must also have a thorough understanding of sales and marketing techniques. A mechanical, electrical and / or agricultural engineering background / degree would be very beneficial. The successful candidate for this position will be self motivated, organized and team orientated.
Hourly Wage Opportunities
Production Line-leader position opening at our Eagle Lake, MN location. This position works directly with the Production Manager to oversee production/assembly, and promote quality within a safe working environment. The Production Department prepares and assembles a wide variety of precision electronics, sensing devices, and wiring.
Required job skills:
- Must have experience in cable, electronics, and assembly.
- Good hand/eye coordination
- Must be able to read and understand written instructions and detailed drawings
- Strong attention to detail is a must
Preferred skill: Previous supervision experience in a production environment is preferred; the successful candidate for this position must be self-motivated, organized, and team oriented.
- Must be able to stand for up to 8 hours per day
- Lift heavy assembled items intermittently throughout the day (up to 50 lbs.)
Mail Resumes To:
Micro-Trak Systems, Inc.
P.O. Box 99 • 111 East LeRay Ave.
Eagle Lake, MN 56024-0099
(Can also be printed out, filled out, and mailed.)
pdf Micro-Trak Employment Application (106 KB)
For more information, please call our Human Resource Manager at 800-328-9613.