Please click on the links below to view our current opportunities.
Professional Career Opportunities
No job listings at this time.
Hourly Wage Opportunities
Production Assembly position opening at our Eagle Lake, MN location. Production Assembly involves the preparation and assembly of a variety of precision electronics, sensing devices, and wiring.
Required job skills:
- Good hand/eye coordination
- Must be able to read and understand written instructions and detailed drawings
- Strong attention to detail is a must, along with consistent work attendance
Preferred skill: Prefer manufacturing assembly experience. Experience and/or certification in soldering/electronics is a plus
- Basic assembly duties - cutting and prepping cables, crimping connectors onto wiring, applying heat-shrink to cables, making pre-packs, and assembling control consoles
- Must be able to stand for up to 8 hours per day
- Lift heavy assembled items intermittently throughout the day
Mail Resumes To:
Micro-Trak Systems, Inc.
P.O. Box 99 • 111 East LeRay Ave.
Eagle Lake, MN 56024-0099
(Can also be printed out, filled out, and mailed.)
pdf Micro-Trak Employment Application (106 KB)
For more information, please call our Human Resource Manager at 800-328-9613.