Please click on the links below to view our current opportunities.
Professional Career Opportunities
No Positions available at this time.
Hourly Wage Opportunities
Production / Quality Assurance Technician
Technician position opening at our Eagle Lake, Mn location. The production technician acts as a liaison between production and engineering.
Job responsibilities include:
- Developing detailed work instructions
- Designing and developing equipment and processes for testing and verifying product design and performance
- Training production personnel on use of test equipment
- Monitoring operation of production equipment
- Troubleshooting and repairing printed circuit boards to the component level
Minimum of 2 years of college or technical school in the field of electronics and 2+ years of related experience.
Knowledge and practical experience in board level troubleshooting of digital/analog circuitry.
Strong troubleshooting skills.
Must be proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically analyzing failure data using Microsoft Access and Excel.
Experience with test software platforms such as LabVIEW a plus.
Production Assembly position opening at our Eagle Lake, MN location. Production Assembly involves the preparation and assembly of a variety of precision electronics, sensing devices, and wiring.
Required job skills:
- Good hand/eye coordination
- Must be able to read and understand written instructions and detailed drawings
- Strong attention to detail is a must
Preferred skill: Experience in soldering/electronics is a plus
- Must be able to stand for up to 8 hours per day
- Lift heavy assembled items intermittently throughout the day
Mail Resumes To:
Micro-Trak Systems, Inc.
P.O. Box 99 • 111 East LeRay Ave.
Eagle Lake, MN 56024-0099
(Can also be printed out, filled out, and mailed.)
pdf Micro-Trak Employment Application (106 KB)
For more information, please call our Human Resource Manager at 800-328-9613.