Please click on the links below to view our current opportunities.
Professional Career Opportunities
Micro-Trak Systems is now taking applications for an Applications Engineer.
This individual will promote the sale of custom electronic control systems to equipment manufacturers or system integrators.
Job responsibilities include:
- evaluation of customer needs
- preparation of product requirements
- working with the Micro-Trak product development team to realize the end product.
Qualified candidates must have experience with modern farm equipment, general agricultural practices, and precision farming products. Knowledge of hydraulic systems is a plus. Must also have a thorough understanding of sales and marketing techniques. A mechanical, electrical and / or agricultural engineering background / degree would be very beneficial. The successful candidate for this position will be self motivated, organized and team orientated.
Hourly Wage Opportunities
Production Assembly position opening at our Eagle Lake, MN location. Production Assembly involves the preparation and assembly of a variety of precision electronics, sensing devices, and wiring.
Required job skills:
- Good hand/eye coordination
- Must be able to read and understand written instructions and detailed drawings
- Strong attention to detail is a must
Preferred skill: Experience in soldering/electronics is a plus
- Must be able to stand for up to 8 hours per day
- Lift heavy assembled items intermittently throughout the day
Mail Resumes To:
Micro-Trak Systems, Inc.
P.O. Box 99 • 111 East LeRay Ave.
Eagle Lake, MN 56024-0099
(Can also be printed out, filled out, and mailed.)
pdf Micro-Trak Employment Application (106 KB)
For more information, please call our Human Resource Manager at 800-328-9613.