Please click on the links below to view our current opportunities.
Solderer/Production Assembly opening in the Production Department at our Eagle Lake, MN location. The Production Department prepares and assembles a wide variety of precision electronics, sensing devices, and cabling. Other job tasks may include cable assembly (cut-prep-crimp-etc.), kit assemblies, console assemblies, and testing of consoles.
Required job skills:
- Must have soldering experience and/or certification (soldering skill test will be required at interview)
- Good hand/eye coordination
- Must be able to read and understand written instructions and detailed drawings
- Strong attention to detail is a must
Preferred skill: Some industrial assembly experience is preferred.
- Must be able to stand for up to 8 hours per day
- Lift heavy assembled items intermittently throughout the day (up to 50 lbs.)
To apply for a position, fax your resume to Deb Johnson at Micro-Trak’s Human Resource Department at 507-257-3001, e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail it to the address below. Please include a cover letter indicating the position you are applying for.
Mail Resumes To:
Micro-Trak Systems, Inc.
P.O. Box 99 • 111 East LeRay Ave.
Eagle Lake, MN 56024-0099
Click below to fill out required application form in advance – email to email@example.com.
(Can also be printed out, filled out, and mailed.)
- Micro-Trak Employment Application (0.1 MB, pdf)
For more information, please call our Human Resource Manager at 800-328-9613.