Please click on the links below to view our current opportunities.
Electronics Technician opening in our Engineering Department at our Eagle Lake, MN location. Position will be expected to provide services and support for multiple departments.
Primary duties in the Engineering Department will be prototyping new products, designing test procedures, designing and fabricating test fixtures, and performing in-depth analyses of new and existing products. They will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of engineering documentation, such as bills of material and engineering change orders.
This position supports the Production Department as needed by developing production test procedures and fixtures, performing product repair & setup, and maintaining production equipment.
The technician will also assist our Service Department as needed – repairing returned equipment, providing technical support, and troubleshooting by telephone.
Required job skills:
- 2+ years of education in an electronics program
- 2 years of experience in a similar position involving soldering electronic assemblies and light assembly
- Lift moderately heavy items occasionally
Production Assembly opening in the Production Department at our Eagle Lake, MN location. The Production Department prepares and assembles a wide variety of precision electronics, sensing devices, and cabling. Other job tasks may include cable assembly (cut-prep-crimp-etc.), kit assemblies, console assemblies, and testing of consoles.
Required job skills:
- Good hand/eye coordination
- Must be able to read and understand written instructions and detailed drawings
- Strong attention to detail is a must
Preferred skill: Some industrial assembly experience is preferred. Soldering experience also a plus.
- Must be able to stand for up to 8 hours per day
- Lift heavy assembled items intermittently throughout the day (up to 50 lbs.)
To apply for a position, fax your resume to Deb Johnson at Micro-Trak’s Human Resource Department at 507-257-3001, e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail it to the address below. Please include a cover letter indicating the position you are applying for.
Mail Resumes To:
Micro-Trak Systems, Inc.
P.O. Box 99 • 111 East LeRay Ave.
Eagle Lake, MN 56024-0099
Click below to fill out required application form in advance – email to email@example.com.
(Can also be printed out, filled out, and mailed.)
- Micro-Trak Employment Application (0.1 MB, pdf)
For more information, please call our Human Resource Manager at 800-328-9613.