• Builds and tests new product prototypes.
• Assists in developing new product validation plans and fixtures.
• Develops and maintains manufacturing test fixtures and test work instructions.
• Performs in depth functional and environmental testing of new and existing products.
• Reworks production material to meet acceptance criteria.
• Sets up and maintains production fixtures, jigs and equipment.
• Inspects incoming material for acceptability.
• Performs in process inspections and verification of manufactured products.
• Participates in the non-conforming materials and outputs process.
• Participates in the corrective action process.
• Evaluates and repairs customer returned equipment.
• Provides telephone and walk-in customer support and troubleshooting
• High School diploma or equivalency required with 2+ years of education in an electronics related program.
• Working knowledge of small manufacturing machine setup and maintenance.
• Ability to perform mechanical and electronic device assembly / disassembly.
• Skilled in the best practices of ESD control and electronic device handling best practices.
• Skilled in the best practices for soldering electronic PCB assemblies and wiring.
• Ability to use common test instruments and equipment.
• Working knowledge of PC and Microsoft Windows environment and common office applications.
• Strong verbal communications, time management and organizational skills.
Full-time hourly position
Full benefits package – health, dental, and vision insurance. 401K plan.