The Astro Series of GPS-Based Speed Sensors
Same great features as the Astro II, but based on a 5 HZ GPS receiver for faster, dynamic response to speed changes.
Great Price. Compact. Accurate. Durable.
- The Astro GPS Speed Sensors are a direct replacement for magnetic wheel speed sensors or radar guns and can interface to most brands of monitors and controllers.
- The magnetic mount bracket is standard and allows for quick installation and easy transfer from one vehicle to another. Optional vacuum mount kits available.
- Not affected by crop canopies or adverse ground conditions.
- Improve productivity and efficiency!
- Based on accurate yet economical 1 HZ GPS receiver.
The Astro includes 2 red status lights on the interface module:
- POWER: turns on when power is applied to the unit.
- VALID GPS: blinks when the GPS receiver is working but has not yet acquired satellites.