All Micro-Trak products are covered by a standard one-year warranty, with up to three years available (see warranty statement with product for details), at no charge, by simply returning the warranty registration information. If a Micro-Trak product fails as a result of defects in materials or workmanship within the warranty period, we will gladly repair or replace the part, at our option, at no charge and with no hassles. Out of warranty parts are available for purchase at some of the lowest prices for replacement parts in the industry.
Micro-Trak (herein "Seller") warrants to the original purchaser (herein "Buyer") that, if any product or part of the product (herein "part") proves to be defective in material or workmanship, upon inspection and examination by Seller, within one (1) year from the original date-of-purchase, and is returned to Seller with dated proof-of-purchase, transportation prepaid, within thirty (30) days after such defect is discovered, Seller will, at their option and sole discretion, either repair or replace said part, except that the warranty for expendable parts, including but not limited to, light bulbs and batteries shall be thirty (30) days from outlined in the manual. Any damage or failure to said part resulting from abuse, misuse, neglect, accidental or improper installation or maintenance, unauthorized modification, use with other products or attributable to acts of God, as determined solely by the Seller, will invalidate the warranty. Said part will not be considered defective if it substantially fulfills the performance specification. Buyer shall be responsible for all maintenance services, if any all in strict accordance with the procedures outlined in the manual. The warranty does not include labor, installation, replacement parts or repairs, delivery of replacement parts or repairs or time and travel. Said warranty is non-transferable.
The foregoing warranty is exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties of merchantability, fitness for purpose and of any other type, whether express or implied. The Seller's liability, whether in contract, in tort, under any warranty, in negligence or otherwise, shall not exceed the return of the amount of the purchase price paid by the Buyer, and under no circumstances shall the Seller be liable for special, indirect or consequential damages. Seller neither assumes nor authorizes anyone to assume for it any other obligation or liability in connection with said part. No action, regardless of form, arising out of the transactions under this agreement may be brought by the Buyer more that one (1) year after the cause of action has occurred.
All fields are required.
We provide warranty and non-warranty repair services for all our products at our main facility. We are deeply committed to giving you prompt, first-class service to help keep your field operations running smoothly. All warranty repairs must be shipped directly to us.
Send Repairs to:
Micro-Trak Systems Inc.
P.O. Box 99
111 E. Le Ray Ave.
Eagle Lake, MN 56024
- All merchandise being returned to Micro-trak for warranty repair must be sent postage paid
- You must include a copy of the sales receipt, showing date of purchase and dealer/distributor address
- If the product is registered for extended warranty, disregard #2. If you are unsure, enclose sales receipt or call for confirmation
- At Micro-Trak's discretion, the merchandise will be repaired or replaced at no charge, and returned freight pre-paid.
New Service Repair Form!
In order to facilitate the repairs that you must send directly to Micro-Trak, we have created an easy-to-use form for you to print off and enclose in the box (with your repairs). The information helps us process your repair as quickly as possible. Just click the link below to open the form in PDF format:
No Defects Checkout Charges
Merchandise returned for repair that is found to have no defects, will be returned to the customer with the standard product minimum charge assessed. Those units under warranty with proper warranty documents (see above) will be checked and returned at no-charge.
All merchandise being returned to Micro-Trak must be free of chemical, chemical residue, oils, dirt and any other toxic materials. In addition, all fittings, hoses, valves, manifolds, etc. that are not a part of the original unit, should be removed prior to its shipment to Micro-Trak. Merchandise received that fails to meet the requirements listed above may be returned to the shipper at their expense without notice.
Requirements for Returning Products for Repair
- A detailed note indicating the type of service required. Outlining the problem with each item returned
- Include a return address. Make sure this is your current 911 billing address. We cannot accept PO Box numbers or Rural Route addresses
- Include a daytime phone number that you can be reached at if necessary
- We accept VISA, M/C, and Discover Card. The cardholder's name and the expiration date are required for billing purposes. All other returns will be sent UPS C.O.D.
- Express delivery is available, but will be at the expense of the customer
- We DO NOT return repairs via United States Postal Service (USPS)
Other electronics companies can also perform non-warranty repairs. If you choose to use these companies, you will be entirely responsible for all parts and labor charges.
- USA - Ag Express Electronics - www.agexpress.com
- Canada - Farmtronics Sales & Service - www.farmtronics.com
If you are the owner of a Vansco Radar unit, all warranty repairs must be returned to Micro-Trak Systems, Inc. Call Micro-Trak Systems, Inc at 1-800-328-9613 for RMA authorization.