Send Repairs to:
Micro-Trak Systems Inc.
111 Le Ray Ave.
Eagle Lake, MN 56024
- All merchandise being returned to Micro-Trak for warranty repair must be sent postage paid
- You must include a copy of the sales receipt, showing date of purchase and dealer/distributor address
- If the product is registered for extended warranty, disregard #2. If you are unsure, enclose sales receipt or call for confirmation
- At Micro-Trak’s discretion, the merchandise will be repaired or replaced at no charge, and returned freight pre-paid.
Service Repair Form
In order to facilitate the repairs that you must send directly to Micro-Trak, we have created an easy-to-use form for you to print off and enclose in the box (with your repairs). The information helps us process your repair as quickly as possible.
No Defects Checkout Charges
Merchandise returned for repair that is found to have no defects, will be returned to the customer with the standard product minimum charge assessed. Those units under warranty with proper warranty documents (see above) will be checked and returned at no-charge.
All merchandise being returned to Micro-Trak must be free of chemical, chemical residue, oils, dirt and any other toxic materials. In addition, all fittings, hoses, valves, manifolds, etc. that are not a part of the original unit, should be removed prior to its shipment to Micro-Trak.
Merchandise received that fails to meet the requirements listed above may be returned to the shipper at their expense without notice.
Requirements for Returning Products for Repair
- A detailed note indicating the type of service required and outlining the specific problem for each item.
- Return address. Make sure this is your current 911 billing address – we cannot accept PO Box numbers or Rural Route addresses.
- Daytime phone number.
We accept VISA, M/C, and Discover Card. The cardholder’s name and the expiration date are required for billing purposes. All other returns will be sent UPS C.O.D.
Expedited delivery is available – at the expense of the customer
We DO NOT return repairs via United States Postal Service (USPS)